Monday, February 9, 2015

Brynwood's Clutch Wallets...

 
I've opened a new "department" in the Boutique this week.

Now you can place your orders for (or purchase from current stock), 
my versions of the Necessary Clutch Wallet. You'll find they're created 
with loving care to my exacting standards, all by my own hands. For 
this reason, no two are exactly alike. They are available in a wide variety 
of fabrics, so you're sure to find one (or more) that you can't live without.

Simply go shopping through the "Brynwood Clutch Wallets" link in 
my menu bar at the top of this page. More will be added on a regular basis. 

If you have something unique in mind, you can place special requests
by sending me an email. The link is in the right sidebar on this page.

Notice that I have now added a Shopping Cart feature in the Boutique. Once 
you've made your selections, you can view your cart for a one-stop checkout.

Thanks again for checking out my custom creations.